With an official release, Konami has set an appointment with Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution , which will land on Nintendo Switch next summer.
“Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. announced today that the video game Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution will be published this summer , exclusive to Nintendo Switch.
Based on Yu-Gi-Oh! COLLECTABLE CARD GAME, Â Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution will bring more than 20 years of saga history to Nintendo Switch, will include iconic Duelists from the universe of the series and will give you the chance to relive the stories of the original animated series, of Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and to challenge the new generations of Duelists from the virtual worlds of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS . “
These are the features of the game:
- Build and customize a Deck choosing from over 9,000 cards, the largest number of cards ever included in a video game of Yu-Gi-Oh! COLLECTABLE CARD GAME
- Challenge other players locally or via Nintendo Online
- Adding of Monster Link cards will change not only the way players play but also where they will play
- Take on the role of antagonists of the animated series with Reverse Duels
- Duel with Battle Packs in formats Sealed and Draft
- Includes all content previously released in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist
” The Yu-Gi-Oh! series Is based on the Yu-Gi-Oh! manga (created by Kazuki Takahashi), which was published in a series on SHUEISHA Inc.’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine starting in 1996, and is now to the sixth generation of the animated series “Yu-Gi-Oh!” (broadcast on TV Tokyo affiliated channels). KONAMI has released the first game on consoles in 1998 and the series, including the collectible card game, still has many fans around the world. KONAMI continues to develop and distribute a wide range of content based on Yu-Gi-Oh! to entertain and entertain its users all over the world. “
We also offer images from the Nintendo Switch edition of the game in the body of our news. >