Microsoft has unveiled a new wave of games coming to Xbox Game Pass by the first half of November.
The new entries include the classics of Double Fine Productions remastered for the new consoles, already announced a few days ago, and beyond.
This is the complete list of new entries divided by date, while as far as the platforms are concerned, they are all there: PC, console and Android.
- Carto (Console & PC)
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Console & PC)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s (Android, Console & PC)
- Full Throttle Remastered (Console & PC)
- Grim Fandango Remastered (Console & PC)
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (Android)
- ScourgeBringer (Android)
- Unruly Heroes (Android, Console & PC)
- Celeste (Android, Console & PC)
- Comanche (PC)
- Deep Rock Galactic (Android, Console & PC)
- Eastshade (Android, Console & PC)
- Knights and Bikes (Console & PC)
- ARK: Survival Evolved: Explorer’s Edition (Android, Console & PC)
These titles join a library of over one hundred already available, including only recently Rainbow Six Siege.
It should be noted that the new entries also include PUBG for mobile devices: an entry that implies that for the first time the home version of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds will be playable on smartphones and tablets.
As for the future of the service, Microsoft is exploring different avenues , including one that hypothesizes the sale of sticks for use on smart TVs.
If you’re not a subscriber, you can get three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate right away at a great price on Amazon