The Last of Us Part I , the remake of the Naughty Dog title for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 is updated with patch 1.02 , published in these hours.
The title is back in great shape on PlayStation 5 (you can find it on Amazon discounted in these hours) making the community of fans discuss a lot.
So much so that, according to initial sales figures, The Last of Us Part I seems to have even sold half of the last Saints Row , which is anything but a masterpiece.
And to think that the remake is even more violent than the original, and in general more than you might think.
While the game still continues to sell, for better or worse, despite the fans, Naughty Dog is hard at work fixing the game’s problems with the inevitable updates.
The Last of Us Part I patch 1.02 strong> has indeed been published and, as announced by ND itself, contains many interesting hotfixes .
The most notable bugs that have been fixed are those related to Photo Mode and accessibility options , which sometimes caused unexpected problems.
In addition there are also a number of minor fixes that you probably won’t notice, but which you can check out below (or in the official changelog):
- Fixed various instances in the game where the geometry of the level would pop out at certain viewing points.
- Fixed various issues related to photo mode.
- Adjusted the “Fidelity” display setting to reach 30 FPS, even with an HFR TV. Removed the requirement for VRR to enable “Framerate Unlocked” in “Fidelity” mode.
- Updated descriptions of “Performance” and “Fidelity” modes to more clearly describe their behavior.
- Minor changes to the audio mix and lighting during a sequence in the final chapter of the main game.
- Fixed an issue where the optional conversation around the hanging corpse in the Pittsburgh Financial Center would not trigger.
- Fixed a global issue where the effects of water splashes were not displayed as expected.
- Fixed various issues with localized text and Screen Reader in main menus.
- Fixed an issue where credits were flipped when using the Mirror World modifier.
- Fixed an issue where characters were missing facial animations when viewed from perspectives only possible in photo mode.
- (New Game Plus) Fixed an issue where weapon upgrade parts would stop spawning before the player had upgraded all weapons.
- (Accessibility) Improved the operation of navigation assistance in the combat of the Pittsburgh Hotel and the Lakeside Mine.
- (Accessibility) Fixed an issue where the Invisibility Toggle with “Limited” time did not run correctly.
In the meantime, have you noticed the easter egg that hides the game, related to a very famous TV comedy series?
Another secret , however, has been discovered regarding Joel’s health.