We learn from an official statement that, starting today, gamers on Nintendo Switch can get their hands on The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 , point and click adventure that will take you around twenty hours of play.
“Wilbur, Ivo, Nate and Critter (superpower: being extremely pink and fluffy) – are the heroes of the classic point-and-click adventure The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 available now, in physical and digital edition, for Nintendo Switchâ “¢.
In The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 the player can Control four different characters in a fantasy world and solve some enigmatic logical puzzles in a classic point and click style.The exciting story, the ever-present humor full of numerous hints to fantasy elements and iconic characters, guarantee over 20 hours of fun.
- Epic fantasy story with over 20 hours of play
- Classic humor of BoUT full of references to the Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Harry Potter, Discworld, The Throne of Swords or World of WarCraft
- Hundreds of puzzles, surprisingly logical
- Four playable heroes. One of these is pink.
- Projection mapping technology combines the great 2D and 3D features
- Orchestral soundtrack with new and classic
We remind you that you can find out more about The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 by reading our dedicated page.