Media Create has also released this week the sales charts for the Japanese market, referring to the period between February 18th and 24th. To debut in front of everyone, in software sales, it was Anthem , which has undermined the other titles from the top step of the podium.
The most popular console remained in each case Nintendo Switch , which had a small downturn (like all the others, except Life) compared to the previous week.
The games best sellers in Japan
The charts tell us about a podium that, behind Anthem, sees New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe , which has by now exceeded total sales for 455,000 copies. To close the podium, in turn on Nintendo Switch, is instead Super Smash Bros. Ultimate , which has reached almost 2.9 million copies since the launch of December onwards.
Below, the complete rankings.
Position. [Console] Title (publisher, exit) – sales (totals)
- [PS4] Â Anthem Â (Limited Edition Included) (Electronic Arts, 02/22/19) – 77.938Â (New)
- [NSW] Â New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Â (Nintendo, 01 / 11/19) – 23.235 (455.006)
- [NSW] Â Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Â (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 22.430 (2,883.416)
- [PS4] Â NieR: Automatic Game of the YoRHa Edition Â (Square Enix, 02/21/19) – 21.326Â (New)
- [PS4] Â Jump Force Â (Bandai Namco, 02/14/19) – 17.471 (94.365)
- [PS4] Â Kingdom Hearts III Â (Limited Edition Included) (Square Enix, 01/25/19) – 14.258 (770.068)
- [PS4] Â Far Cry: New Dawn Â ( Ubisoft, 02/15/19) – 12,384 (38,668)
- [NSW] Â Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! Â / Â Let’s Go, Eevee! em> Â (Bundle Editions Included) (Nintendo, 11/16/18) – 11,057 (1,501,846)
- [NSW] Â Mario Kart 8 Del uxe Â (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 9,308 (2,142,329)
- [NSW] Â Super Mario Party Â (Bundle Version Included) (Nintendo, 05/10/18) – 8,770 (1,027,695)
- [NSW] Â Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition Â (Bundled Version Included) (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 8,380 (615,882)
- [NSW] Â The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Â (Limited Edition Included) (Nintendo, 03/03/17) – 7,748 (1,299,813 )
- [NSW] Girls and Panzers: Dream Tank Match DX Â (Bandai Namco, 02/21/19) – 7,651Â (New)
- [PS4] Â Catherine: Full Body Â (Limited Edition Included) (Atlus, 02/14/19) – 7,031 (58,855)
- [NSW] Â Splatoon 2 Â (Bundle Version Included) (Nintendo, 07/21/17) – 5.962 (2.9838.590)
- [PS4] Â Resident Evil 2 Â (Z Version and Limited Edition Included) (Capcom, 01/25/19) – 5,781 (344,273)
- [PS4] Â Metro Exodus Â (Spike Chunsoft, 02/15/19) – 5.187 (22.701)
- [NSW ] Â Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Â (Capcom, 02/21/19) – 4,419Â (New)
- [PS4] Â Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Â (Capcom, 02/21/19) – 3,783Â (New)
- [NSW] Â Super Mario Odyssey Â (Limited Edition and Bundle Versions Included) (Nintendo, 10/27/17) – 2,724 (1,954,432)
The best-selling consoles
On the console market, on the other hand, all three positions see a slight slowdown in sales compared to the previous week (find the data indicated in brackets). Well instead PlayStation Vita strong>, in the fourth place, despite the fact that its existence has doubled (and even a little more) its numbers compared to last week.
- Switch – 53,270 (65,958)
- PlayStation 4 – 10,632 (11,792)
- PlayStation 4 Pro – 6,956 (7,892)
- PlayStation Vita – 3,600 (1,767) li>
- New 2DS LL – 3,388 (3,358)
- New 3DS LL – 1,052 (1,254)
- 2DS – 113 (142)
- Xbox One X – 51 (55)
- Xbox One – 21 (13)