Buka Entertainment and Ravenscourt today announced that the action-brawler Redeemer: Enhanced Edition will be available on June 25 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC, both in physical and digital versions.
Redeemer: Enhanced Edition is an intense and modern interpretation of the brawler genre where you will have to defeat, hack and make your way through enemies using fists, hammers, firearms and even the surrounding environment.
Play as Vasily, a former élite operator for the world’s largest cybernetic weapons manufacturer, who escaped to an isolated monastery when the company decided to turn it into one of his cyborg soldiers.
For 20 years he has tried to find peace and harmony among the other monks until the arms company found it and is now approaching Vasily’s position.
These are the characteristics of the game as described by the Italian distributor:
- Intense action: eliminate enemies using a wide range of firearms and melee weapons, including combat knives, batons, fire axes, hammers and more.
- Kill system: use three different types of kills to eliminate enemies without mercy. Stealth them or take advantage of the surrounding environment; use your fighting skills to take down your opponents
- Disarm-or-dismember system: use unique combat moves to disarm enemies or dismember them at will and use their limbs as melee weapons.
- Parry System: Defend yourself while shooting down your enemies. Learn the movement and attack patterns of different types of enemies to perfect your parade.
- An incredible story: Discover Vasily’s past and live a journey of betrayal and redemption.
- Co-op mode: Play with your friends in co-op mode on a console.
- Leveling: Leveling in the game is based on a gradual improvement in battle skills – the skills of the character with a certain skill improve by practicing different attacks: kicks, punches, light or heavy melee weapons, pistols, rifles, machine guns , assault rifles or plasma guns.
- Perks system: You have 50 ways to improve Vasily’s killing efficiency. Expand your skills after every win. Use amazing new combat benefits: electro punches, dragon breath kicks, explosive plasma, flame bullets, etc.
The launch of this Enhanced Edition had been postponed to the middle of last year but now the time seems ripe.