Rockstar Games has announced that those who have pre-bought Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC can now preload it to prepare for the launch on November 5.
To start preloading, you will need to log in to the Rockstar Games Launcher and click on the “preload” button on the Red Dead Redemption 2 tab within your collection.
Pre-load Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC now in preparation for launch on November 5th.
To begin, just log in to the Rockstar Games Launcher and click the PRE-LOAD button on the Red Dead Redemption 2 panel in your library.https: //t.co/NV0uPiQJM7 p>
– Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) October 30, 2019
If you have not pre-purchased the game yet, by doing it through the Rockstar Games Launcher you will get a free PC game, free upgrade to special versions, bonus game content and more.
The choice for free games is between:
- Grand Theft Auto III
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Bully: Scholarship Edition
- L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition
- Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition
Among the other pre-order exclusive bonuses on the Rockstar launcher we find:
- Outlaw survival kit for Story mode
- Warhorse for Story mode
- Treasure Map for Story Mode
- Extra money for Story mode
- 50 Gold Bars for Red Dead Online
We remind you that the launch will take place simultaneously between Rockstar Games Launcher and Epic Games Store, while for Steam it will be discussed again in December.