Although Sony has disengaged from the field of portable gaming, PS Vita strong> continues to receive support from independent and Japanese developers.
As the Twinfinite website reports, this support will continue, albeit less and less, even in 2019.
The site reports six titles that owners of a PlayStation Vita should keep an eye on to properly close the life cycle of the handheld console.
- Hardcore , the historic run-and-gun by DICE;
- Monster Crown , a darker version of Pokémon;
- Shakedown: Hawaii , by the creators of Retro City Rampage DX;
- Shovel Knight: King of Cards , the expansion of the acclaimed free 2D platformer for Treasure Trove owners, arriving in April;
- Catherine: Full Body , a new version of the appreciated title from the creators of Persona, available and from Valentine’s Day in Japan;
- Hamsterdam , a hamster beat ‘em up coming out in March.
The list is not very rich but still offers some interesting titles, in a year in which Sony will also cut PlayStation Plus on poor Life (from March, along with PS3).
Will you say hello to any of these games?