The next generation of PlayStation VR2 virtual reality is gearing up for its arrival, and Sony has unveiled its launch lineup by unveiling 13 more new games.
The new viewer (which you can find on Amazon by invitation) aims to evoke the charm of virtual reality but with important technological advances.
For example, the PlayStation VR2 will make you feel its technology right down to your fingertips. Literally, since controller tracking will be next level.
And while Sony started pre-orders of the game already at the end of last year, here’s what you can physically take home.
With the usual appointment on the PlayStation Blog, the Japanese company goes to complete the puzzle of video games that will arrive on PlayStation VR2 at launch.
Here are the new games announced today:
- Before Your Eyes
- VR Kayaking: Mirage
- Pavlov VR
- Puzzling Places
- Song in the Smoke: Rekindled
- Synth Riders: Remastered Edition
- NFL Pro Era
- What the Bat?
- Rez Infinite
- Tetris Effect
- Creed: Rise to Glory: Championship Edition
- The Last Clockwinder
With these latest announcements, the lineup exceeds 30 games, which will be available together with the new headset starting February 22, 2023.
A list that will be further extended with the games coming out in March, as Sony has already promised.
So here is the complete lineup of PlayStation VR2, with the games you can select to enter the new generation of Sony virtual reality:
- After the Fall (Vertigo Games)
- Altair Breaker (Thirdverse)
- Before Your Eyes (Skybound Interactive)
- Cities VR (Fast Travel Games)
- Cosmonious High (Owlchemy)
- Creed Rise to Glory: Undisputed Edition (Survios, launch window)
- The Dark Pictures: Switchback (Supermassive, launch window)
- Demeo (Resolution Games)
- Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate (MyDearest Inc., Perp Games)
- Fantavision 202X (Cosmo Machia, Inc.)
- Gran Turismo 7 (free update for PS5 version of GT7)
- Horizon Call of the Mountain (Firesprite, Guerrilla)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy)
- Jurassic World Aftermath (Coatsink)
- VR Kayaking: Mirage
- Kizuna AI – Touch the Beat! (Gemdrops, Inc.)
- The Last Clockwinder (Pontoco/Cyan Worlds)
- The Light Brigade (Funktronic Labs, purchase includes both PS VR and PS VR2 versions)
- Moss 1 and 2 Remasters (Polyarc)
- NFL Pro Era (StatusPro, Inc., free update to PS VR2)
- No Man’s Sky (Hello Games, launch window)
- Pavlov VR (Vankrupt)
- Pistol Whip (Cloudhead)
- Puzzling Places (Realities.io, free update)
- Resident Evil Village (Capcom, free update for PS5 version of RE Village)
- Rez Infinite (Enhance)
- Song in the Smoke (17 Bit)
- STAR WARS: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge (ILMxLab)
- Synth Riders (Kluge Interactive, free update)
- The Tale of Onogoro (Amata K.K)
- Tentacular (Devolver)
- Tetris Effect (Enhance)
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Ch. 2: Retribution (Skydance, release window)
- Vacation Simulator (Owlchemy)
- What the Bat? (Triband)
- Zenith: The Last City (Ramen VR, free update)
This will, if nothing else, serve to appease some controversies. In recent months, the price of the headset has caused discussion, which is actually higher than we imagined.
This year will therefore be the time to see howSony’s second attempt in this sector will go. According to analysts, it will have a slow start but will sell a lot.