We talked about the arrival of Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire on the console in the last few days, with the review signed by our Gianluca Arena. On the occasion of the game’s debut also on these platforms, the price of the one for PC , which arrived in 2018, is falling: at this moment, on the pages of the digital catalog Steam , you can buy the security by saving 50% of its list price. In numbers, it means that you will spend € 22.99 instead of € 45.99.
The promotion will remain in place for about another twenty-eight hours from the moment we beat this news. You can see it directly at the link below:
- Steam – Discount on Pillars of Eternity II
There remember that the title, developed by Obsidian veterans, has these minimum requirements for gamers on PC:
- Operating system: Windows Vista 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM
- Video card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Memory: 45 GB of available space
Will you take advantage of this promotion?