2019 was a great year for Nintendo , which brought Switch on console a number of excellent games and really amazing IP .
Now, Japanese fans of the Big N have compiled the official ranking (via Nintendo Japan) of the 10 best titles of the year .
You can find it a little lower, from the best to the worst:
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Nintendo)
- Dragon Quest XI S (Square-Enix)
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Square-Enix)
- Okami (Capcom)
- Cuphead (StudioMDHR)
- Pokémon Shield (Pokémon)
- Sword Pokémon ( Pokémon)
- Rune Factory 4 Special (Marvelous)
- Yoshi’s Crafted World (Nintendo)
- UNDERTALE (Hachinyon)
Do you agree with this list? Would you have added (or removed) something?
Let us know in the comments!