After the Iceborne launch, with the titanic expansion of Monster Hunter: World , Capcom has no intention of leaving the game. For this reason, during the Tokyo Game Show, the Japanese company took stock of the roadmap drawn up for the title, which will see the arrival of new content and also news for crossover with Horizon: Zero Dawn – The Frozen Wilds .
These are the plans:
10 October – update 11.00
- Additional Monster Rajang
- Updates related to My House
November – 11.50 update
- Quest # 1 for collaboration with Horizon: Zero Dawn – The Frozen Wilds
December – update 12.00
- Main update, will include an additional monster
- Astera Festival
- Quest # 2 and # 3 for collaboration with Horizon: Zero Dawn – The Frozen Wilds
- Celebrations for the second anniversary of Monster Hunter: World
Updates, continued Capcom, will continue next year. Expect more news then.
You have already read our rich review dedicated to Iceborne ?