From today, December 7, 2022, Genshin Impact is also available in Italian thanks to the version 3.3 of the famous free-to-play by miHoYo.
The game, which also winks at The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (which you can find on Amazon), therefore continues to offer new contents to his players.
As we mentioned yesterday, players will now be able to explore the world of Teyvat with fully translated game text and UI. This version will also introduce several completely new contents.
Additions include the new trading card game, Invocation of Genie , a new Archon Mission Interlude, and two new playable characters, the Wanderer (also known as Scaramouche) and Faruzan.
Furthermore, starting today, 600 Primogems have been given as gifts to all players, which is not a bad thing, at the end of the fair.
Just below, the key points of version 3.3 of Genshin Impact, called “Lucidity of senses, Emptiness of existence”:
- The new TCG Invocation of Genie, a combination of combat elements and strategies
- New Interlude of the Archon mission, during which Scaramouche, now known as the “Tramp”, he will go from enemy to ally
- Two new playable characters: the Tramp and Faruzan. The former is a 5-star Anemo character and uses a Catalyst in combat, while the latter will be available as a 4-star character and will fight with a Bow
- Lots of fun-filled seasonal events and challenges
- Italian and Turkish will be available in Genshin Impact
In short, from now on there will be no shortage of news for the famous gatcha title, waiting for the Chinese developer to reveal the next surprises that will await fans in the successful updates expected over the next year. We will keep you updated as soon as we know more.
If you are taking your first steps within the Genshin Impact universe, we remind you that on Gameshift.it you can find a veritable avalanche of guides dedicated.