Bethesda has announced the arrival of a new update for its Fallout 76 , which further enriches the contents of the Wild Appalachia proposal. The main novelties, as per official changelog, are the following:
- Mission “The Mystery of the Lowes”: Â Distinguish between fiction and reality investigating the mysterious disappearance of Calvin van Lowe.
- Mechanics and balancing: Â Merchants, turrets, Luminescent clusters, SPAV and more have been updated in mechanics and game balance.
- Customization of equipment: Add a personal touch to clothing, armor, atomic armor and weapons thanks to custom names .
- Screenshot of the news: Each time you log in to Fallout 76 you will automatically see a screen with news and announcements related to the game.
- The Cunicoli (from April 16): Explore the Cuniculi, a new underground dungeon that will offer a challenging challenge to all adventurers in the Contaminated Area.
You can learn in detail all the insights on these news directly on the official website of Bethesda (in Italian) at the following link.
Fallout 76 is available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. For each video, news or article on the game, refer to our dedicated card.