The Epic Games Store initiative continues for the holiday season, which will allow you to take home a total of fifteen free games , day after day, offered directly by the company that owns Fortnite . After the proposals of the last few days we arrived at the fourth game of the package, which was revealed to be Defense Grid: The Awakening , normally priced at € 7.99.
You can access this page to redeem it immediately, before it is replaced by another one at 5pm tomorrow. If you don’t know how to do it, follow the instructions that we propose below.
How to get free games on the Epic Games Store
The window that opens on your browser will summarize the details of your order, which will amount to 0 €. Press the green button “place order” at the bottom right and then “accept” to complete the redemption and forever associate the game with your profile, as in the case of normal purchases.
- Access this link on the Epic Games Store
- Make sure you are logged into your profile.
- Go to the page of the free game you want to redeem and press “Get”
- At the window that appears, press “place order” at the bottom right
- At the specific request, press “accept”
- The game is in your library.
If you want to equip yourself with a good gaming PC to take advantage of promotions like these, we recommend that you take a look at the ones you find on Amazon.